Important: If your PC is producing a0001726.dll errors, you should check your Windows operating system immediately!
The file a0001726.dll is part of the software Internet Information Services from the Microsoft Corporation. a0001726.dll size is 40960, the version is 5.1.2600.1152 (xpsp2.021217-1051), works on Windows.
Company: Microsoft Corporation
Product: Internet Information Services
Version: 5.1.2600.1152 (xpsp2.021217-1051)
a0001726.dll Error Messages List:
- "a0001726.dll not found."
- "a0001726.dll Access Violation."
- "This application failed to start because nnuninst.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "... A required component is missing a0001726.dll Please install the application again."
- "Windows byte a0001726.dll Startup Errors"
a0001726.dll problems List:
- "This process has encountered a problem and needs to close"
- "This process tries to connect to microsoft.com"
- "You are prompted to debug when browsing some web pages"
- "This process prevents Windows from shutting down properly. "
- "This process uses an excessive amount of memory"
- "This process causes a Blue Screen of Death"
How to Remove a0001726.dll errors ?
If Windows notifies you of a0001726.dll errors, the cause may be the result of damaged or corrupted registry entries. In most cases, it helps to check the Windows registry for a0001726.dll errors!
To Fix (a0001726.dll) errors you will need to follow the 3 steps below:
Step1: >>Download (a0001726.dll) Fix Tool.<<
Step2: Left click the "Scan" button to Auto Scan.
Step3: Finally, click "Start Repair" button. The Fix complete.