Important: If your PC is producing A5G.DLL errors, you should check your Windows operating system immediately!
The file A5G.DLL is part of the software The American Heritage Talking Dictionary from the The Learning Company Inc.. A5G.DLL size is 25936, the version is 126.96.36.199, works on Windows.
Company: The Learning Company Inc.
Product: The American Heritage Talking Dictionary
A5G.DLL Error Messages List:
- "A5G.DLL not found."
- "A5G.DLL Access Violation."
- "This application failed to start because nnuninst.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "... A required component is missing A5G.DLL Please install the application again."
- "Windows byte A5G.DLL Startup Errors"
A5G.DLL problems List:
- "This process has encountered a problem and needs to close"
- "This process tries to connect to microsoft.com"
- "You are prompted to debug when browsing some web pages"
- "This process prevents Windows from shutting down properly. "
- "This process uses an excessive amount of memory"
- "This process causes a Blue Screen of Death"
How to Remove A5G.DLL errors ?
If Windows notifies you of A5G.DLL errors, the cause may be the result of damaged or corrupted registry entries. In most cases, it helps to check the Windows registry for A5G.DLL errors!
To Fix (A5G.DLL) errors you will need to follow the 3 steps below:
Step1: >>Download (A5G.DLL) Fix Tool.<<
Step2: Left click the "Scan" button to Auto Scan.
Step3: Finally, click "Start Repair" button. The Fix complete.