Important: If your PC is producing a9srchas.dll errors, you should check your Windows operating system immediately!
The file a9srchas.dll is part of the software Ask Search Assistant from the Ask.com. a9srchas.dll size is 61440, the version is 188.8.131.52, works on Windows XP.
Product: Ask Search Assistant
System: Windows XP
a9srchas.dll Error Messages List:
- "a9srchas.dll not found."
- "a9srchas.dll Access Violation."
- "This application failed to start because nnuninst.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "... A required component is missing a9srchas.dll Please install the application again."
- "Windows byte a9srchas.dll Startup Errors"
a9srchas.dll problems List:
- "This process has encountered a problem and needs to close"
- "This process tries to connect to microsoft.com"
- "You are prompted to debug when browsing some web pages"
- "This process prevents Windows from shutting down properly. "
- "This process uses an excessive amount of memory"
- "This process causes a Blue Screen of Death"
How to Remove a9srchas.dll errors ?
If Windows notifies you of a9srchas.dll errors, the cause may be the result of damaged or corrupted registry entries. In most cases, it helps to check the Windows registry for a9srchas.dll errors!
To Fix (a9srchas.dll) errors you will need to follow the 3 steps below:
Step1: >>Download (a9srchas.dll) Fix Tool.<<
Step2: Left click the "Scan" button to Auto Scan.
Step3: Finally, click "Start Repair" button. The Fix complete.