Important: If your PC is producing a0000191.dll errors, you should check your Windows operating system immediately!
The file a0000191.dll is part of the software Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec from the Microsoft Corporation. a0000191.dll size is 416304, the version is 4.00.0.3688, works on Windows.
Company: Microsoft Corporation
Product: Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec
a0000191.dll Error Messages List:
- "a0000191.dll not found."
- "a0000191.dll Access Violation."
- "This application failed to start because nnuninst.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "... A required component is missing a0000191.dll Please install the application again."
- "Windows byte a0000191.dll Startup Errors"
a0000191.dll problems List:
- "This process has encountered a problem and needs to close"
- "This process tries to connect to microsoft.com"
- "You are prompted to debug when browsing some web pages"
- "This process prevents Windows from shutting down properly. "
- "This process uses an excessive amount of memory"
- "This process causes a Blue Screen of Death"
How to Remove a0000191.dll errors ?
If Windows notifies you of a0000191.dll errors, the cause may be the result of damaged or corrupted registry entries. In most cases, it helps to check the Windows registry for a0000191.dll errors!
To Fix (a0000191.dll) errors you will need to follow the 3 steps below:
Step1: >>Download (a0000191.dll) Fix Tool.<<
Step2: Left click the "Scan" button to Auto Scan.
Step3: Finally, click "Start Repair" button. The Fix complete.