Important: If your PC is producing AAADMIN.DLL errors, you should check your Windows operating system immediately!
The file AAADMIN.DLL is part of the software MSDN Disc 6 from the Microsoft. AAADMIN.DLL size is 40960, the version is 126.96.36.199, works on Windows.
Product: MSDN Disc 6
AAADMIN.DLL Error Messages List:
- "AAADMIN.DLL not found."
- "AAADMIN.DLL Access Violation."
- "This application failed to start because nnuninst.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "... A required component is missing AAADMIN.DLL Please install the application again."
- "Windows byte AAADMIN.DLL Startup Errors"
AAADMIN.DLL problems List:
- "This process has encountered a problem and needs to close"
- "This process tries to connect to microsoft.com"
- "You are prompted to debug when browsing some web pages"
- "This process prevents Windows from shutting down properly. "
- "This process uses an excessive amount of memory"
- "This process causes a Blue Screen of Death"
How to Remove AAADMIN.DLL errors ?
If Windows notifies you of AAADMIN.DLL errors, the cause may be the result of damaged or corrupted registry entries. In most cases, it helps to check the Windows registry for AAADMIN.DLL errors!
To Fix (AAADMIN.DLL) errors you will need to follow the 3 steps below:
Step1: >>Download (AAADMIN.DLL) Fix Tool.<<
Step2: Left click the "Scan" button to Auto Scan.
Step3: Finally, click "Start Repair" button. The Fix complete.