Important: If your PC is producing aac.1.dll errors, you should check your Windows operating system immediately!
The file aac.1.dll is part of the software AAC Dynamic Link Library (MPEG-4) from the Ahead Software Ag. aac.1.dll size is 876544, the version is 2. 5. 6. 0, works on Windows.
Company: Ahead Software Ag
Product: AAC Dynamic Link Library (MPEG-4)
Version: 2. 5. 6. 0
aac.1.dll Error Messages List:
- "aac.1.dll not found."
- "aac.1.dll Access Violation."
- "This application failed to start because nnuninst.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "... A required component is missing aac.1.dll Please install the application again."
- "Windows byte aac.1.dll Startup Errors"
aac.1.dll problems List:
- "This process has encountered a problem and needs to close"
- "This process tries to connect to microsoft.com"
- "You are prompted to debug when browsing some web pages"
- "This process prevents Windows from shutting down properly. "
- "This process uses an excessive amount of memory"
- "This process causes a Blue Screen of Death"
How to Remove aac.1.dll errors ?
If Windows notifies you of aac.1.dll errors, the cause may be the result of damaged or corrupted registry entries. In most cases, it helps to check the Windows registry for aac.1.dll errors!
To Fix (aac.1.dll) errors you will need to follow the 3 steps below:
Step1: >>Download (aac.1.dll) Fix Tool.<<
Step2: Left click the "Scan" button to Auto Scan.
Step3: Finally, click "Start Repair" button. The Fix complete.