Important: If your PC is producing aac.dll errors, you should check your Windows operating system immediately!
The file aac.dll is part of the software Studio HD from the Avid Technology, Inc.. aac.dll size is 195856, the version is 184.108.40.206, works on Windows.
Company: Avid Technology, Inc.
Product: Studio HD
aac.dll Error Messages List:
- "aac.dll not found."
- "aac.dll Access Violation."
- "This application failed to start because nnuninst.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "... A required component is missing aac.dll Please install the application again."
- "Windows byte aac.dll Startup Errors"
aac.dll problems List:
- "This process has encountered a problem and needs to close"
- "This process tries to connect to microsoft.com"
- "You are prompted to debug when browsing some web pages"
- "This process prevents Windows from shutting down properly. "
- "This process uses an excessive amount of memory"
- "This process causes a Blue Screen of Death"
How to Remove aac.dll errors ?
If Windows notifies you of aac.dll errors, the cause may be the result of damaged or corrupted registry entries. In most cases, it helps to check the Windows registry for aac.dll errors!
To Fix (aac.dll) errors you will need to follow the 3 steps below:
Step1: >>Download (aac.dll) Fix Tool.<<
Step2: Left click the "Scan" button to Auto Scan.
Step3: Finally, click "Start Repair" button. The Fix complete.