Important: If your PC is producing a1minidrv.dll errors, you should check your Windows operating system immediately!
The file a1minidrv.dll is part of the software WIA Scanner Driver from the Mustek Systems, Inc.. a1minidrv.dll size is 192512, the version is 0.9.7.0, works on Windows XP.
Company: Mustek Systems, Inc.
Product: WIA Scanner Driver
System: Windows XP
a1minidrv.dll Error Messages List:
- "a1minidrv.dll not found."
- "a1minidrv.dll Access Violation."
- "This application failed to start because nnuninst.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "... A required component is missing a1minidrv.dll Please install the application again."
- "Windows byte a1minidrv.dll Startup Errors"
a1minidrv.dll problems List:
- "This process has encountered a problem and needs to close"
- "This process tries to connect to microsoft.com"
- "You are prompted to debug when browsing some web pages"
- "This process prevents Windows from shutting down properly. "
- "This process uses an excessive amount of memory"
- "This process causes a Blue Screen of Death"
How to Remove a1minidrv.dll errors ?
If Windows notifies you of a1minidrv.dll errors, the cause may be the result of damaged or corrupted registry entries. In most cases, it helps to check the Windows registry for a1minidrv.dll errors!
To Fix (a1minidrv.dll) errors you will need to follow the 3 steps below:
Step1: >>Download (a1minidrv.dll) Fix Tool.<<
Step2: Left click the "Scan" button to Auto Scan.
Step3: Finally, click "Start Repair" button. The Fix complete.