Important: If your PC is producing aacplusdec.dll errors, you should check your Windows operating system immediately!
The file aacplusdec.dll is part of the software ArcSoft AAC Plus Decoder from the ArcSoft, Inc.. aacplusdec.dll size is 278528, the version is 18.104.22.168, works on Windows 7.
Company: ArcSoft, Inc.
Product: ArcSoft AAC Plus Decoder
System: Windows 7
aacplusdec.dll Error Messages List:
- "aacplusdec.dll not found."
- "aacplusdec.dll Access Violation."
- "This application failed to start because nnuninst.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "... A required component is missing aacplusdec.dll Please install the application again."
- "Windows byte aacplusdec.dll Startup Errors"
aacplusdec.dll problems List:
- "This process has encountered a problem and needs to close"
- "This process tries to connect to microsoft.com"
- "You are prompted to debug when browsing some web pages"
- "This process prevents Windows from shutting down properly. "
- "This process uses an excessive amount of memory"
- "This process causes a Blue Screen of Death"
How to Remove aacplusdec.dll errors ?
If Windows notifies you of aacplusdec.dll errors, the cause may be the result of damaged or corrupted registry entries. In most cases, it helps to check the Windows registry for aacplusdec.dll errors!
To Fix (aacplusdec.dll) errors you will need to follow the 3 steps below:
Step1: >>Download (aacplusdec.dll) Fix Tool.<<
Step2: Left click the "Scan" button to Auto Scan.
Step3: Finally, click "Start Repair" button. The Fix complete.