Important: If your PC is producing AAFCOAPI.1.0.2.dll errors, you should check your Windows operating system immediately!
The file AAFCOAPI.1.0.2.dll is part of the software Sony Vegas Pro 8 from the Sony. AAFCOAPI.1.0.2.dll size is 1597440, the version is 188.8.131.52, works on Windows XP SP2 XP.
Product: Sony Vegas Pro 8
System: Windows XP SP2 XP
AAFCOAPI.1.0.2.dll Error Messages List:
- "AAFCOAPI.1.0.2.dll not found."
- "AAFCOAPI.1.0.2.dll Access Violation."
- "This application failed to start because nnuninst.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "... A required component is missing AAFCOAPI.1.0.2.dll Please install the application again."
- "Windows byte AAFCOAPI.1.0.2.dll Startup Errors"
AAFCOAPI.1.0.2.dll problems List:
- "This process has encountered a problem and needs to close"
- "This process tries to connect to microsoft.com"
- "You are prompted to debug when browsing some web pages"
- "This process prevents Windows from shutting down properly. "
- "This process uses an excessive amount of memory"
- "This process causes a Blue Screen of Death"
How to Remove AAFCOAPI.1.0.2.dll errors ?
If Windows notifies you of AAFCOAPI.1.0.2.dll errors, the cause may be the result of damaged or corrupted registry entries. In most cases, it helps to check the Windows registry for AAFCOAPI.1.0.2.dll errors!
To Fix (AAFCOAPI.1.0.2.dll) errors you will need to follow the 3 steps below:
Step1: >>Download (AAFCOAPI.1.0.2.dll) Fix Tool.<<
Step2: Left click the "Scan" button to Auto Scan.
Step3: Finally, click "Start Repair" button. The Fix complete.