Important: If your PC is producing AAMIG.DLL errors, you should check your Windows operating system immediately!
The file AAMIG.DLL is part of the software Encarta 2005 from the Microsoft. AAMIG.DLL size is 1502, the version is 220.127.116.11, works on Windows 98 98.
Product: Encarta 2005
System: Windows 98 98
AAMIG.DLL Error Messages List:
- "AAMIG.DLL not found."
- "AAMIG.DLL Access Violation."
- "This application failed to start because nnuninst.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "... A required component is missing AAMIG.DLL Please install the application again."
- "Windows byte AAMIG.DLL Startup Errors"
AAMIG.DLL problems List:
- "This process has encountered a problem and needs to close"
- "This process tries to connect to microsoft.com"
- "You are prompted to debug when browsing some web pages"
- "This process prevents Windows from shutting down properly. "
- "This process uses an excessive amount of memory"
- "This process causes a Blue Screen of Death"
How to Remove AAMIG.DLL errors ?
If Windows notifies you of AAMIG.DLL errors, the cause may be the result of damaged or corrupted registry entries. In most cases, it helps to check the Windows registry for AAMIG.DLL errors!
To Fix (AAMIG.DLL) errors you will need to follow the 3 steps below:
Step1: >>Download (AAMIG.DLL) Fix Tool.<<
Step2: Left click the "Scan" button to Auto Scan.
Step3: Finally, click "Start Repair" button. The Fix complete.