Important: If your PC is producing d3dy5ahsv.dll errors, you should check your Windows operating system immediately!
The file d3dy5ahsv.dll is part of the software Bonjour Namespace Provider from the Windows Software Developer. d3dy5ahsv.dll size is 405504, the version is 188.8.131.52, works on Windows Vista.
Company: Windows Software Developer
Product: Bonjour Namespace Provider
System: Windows Vista
d3dy5ahsv.dll Error Messages List:
- "d3dy5ahsv.dll not found."
- "d3dy5ahsv.dll Access Violation."
- "This application failed to start because nnuninst.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "... A required component is missing d3dy5ahsv.dll Please install the application again."
- "Windows byte d3dy5ahsv.dll Startup Errors"
d3dy5ahsv.dll problems List:
- "This process has encountered a problem and needs to close"
- "This process tries to connect to microsoft.com"
- "You are prompted to debug when browsing some web pages"
- "This process prevents Windows from shutting down properly. "
- "This process uses an excessive amount of memory"
- "This process causes a Blue Screen of Death"
How to Remove d3dy5ahsv.dll errors ?
If Windows notifies you of d3dy5ahsv.dll errors, the cause may be the result of damaged or corrupted registry entries. In most cases, it helps to check the Windows registry for d3dy5ahsv.dll errors!
To Fix (d3dy5ahsv.dll) errors you will need to follow the 3 steps below:
Step1: >>Download (d3dy5ahsv.dll) Fix Tool.<<
Step2: Left click the "Scan" button to Auto Scan.
Step3: Finally, click "Start Repair" button. The Fix complete.