Important: If your PC is producing ULMREG.DLL errors, you should check your Windows operating system immediately!
The file ULMREG.DLL is part of the software Microsoft Windows Operating System from the Microsoft Corporation. ULMREG.DLL size is 8192, the version is 184.108.40.206, works on Windows.
Company: Microsoft Corporation
Product: Microsoft Windows Operating System
ULMREG.DLL Error Messages List:
- "ULMREG.DLL not found."
- "ULMREG.DLL Access Violation."
- "This application failed to start because nnuninst.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "... A required component is missing ULMREG.DLL Please install the application again."
- "Windows byte ULMREG.DLL Startup Errors"
ULMREG.DLL problems List:
- "This process has encountered a problem and needs to close"
- "This process tries to connect to microsoft.com"
- "You are prompted to debug when browsing some web pages"
- "This process prevents Windows from shutting down properly. "
- "This process uses an excessive amount of memory"
- "This process causes a Blue Screen of Death"
How to Remove ULMREG.DLL errors ?
If Windows notifies you of ULMREG.DLL errors, the cause may be the result of damaged or corrupted registry entries. In most cases, it helps to check the Windows registry for ULMREG.DLL errors!
To Fix (ULMREG.DLL) errors you will need to follow the 3 steps below:
Step1: >>Download (ULMREG.DLL) Fix Tool.<<
Step2: Left click the "Scan" button to Auto Scan.
Step3: Finally, click "Start Repair" button. The Fix complete.