Important: If your PC is producing hgdatatypes.dll errors, you should check your Windows operating system immediately!
The file hgdatatypes.dll is part of the software Third-Party Application from the Windows Software Developer. hgdatatypes.dll size is 1368576, the version is 1.0, works on Windows Vista.
Company: Windows Software Developer
Product: Third-Party Application
System: Windows Vista
hgdatatypes.dll Error Messages List:
- "hgdatatypes.dll not found."
- "hgdatatypes.dll Access Violation."
- "This application failed to start because nnuninst.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "... A required component is missing hgdatatypes.dll Please install the application again."
- "Windows byte hgdatatypes.dll Startup Errors"
hgdatatypes.dll problems List:
- "This process has encountered a problem and needs to close"
- "This process tries to connect to microsoft.com"
- "You are prompted to debug when browsing some web pages"
- "This process prevents Windows from shutting down properly. "
- "This process uses an excessive amount of memory"
- "This process causes a Blue Screen of Death"
How to Remove hgdatatypes.dll errors ?
If Windows notifies you of hgdatatypes.dll errors, the cause may be the result of damaged or corrupted registry entries. In most cases, it helps to check the Windows registry for hgdatatypes.dll errors!
To Fix (hgdatatypes.dll) errors you will need to follow the 3 steps below:
Step1: >>Download (hgdatatypes.dll) Fix Tool.<<
Step2: Left click the "Scan" button to Auto Scan.
Step3: Finally, click "Start Repair" button. The Fix complete.