Important: If your PC is producing DAO.DLL errors, you should check your Windows operating system immediately!
The file DAO.DLL is part of the software MSDN Disc 2434.15 from the Microsoft. DAO.DLL size is 65536, the version is 22.214.171.124, works on Windows.
Product: MSDN Disc 2434.15
DAO.DLL Error Messages List:
- "DAO.DLL not found."
- "DAO.DLL Access Violation."
- "This application failed to start because nnuninst.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "... A required component is missing DAO.DLL Please install the application again."
- "Windows byte DAO.DLL Startup Errors"
DAO.DLL problems List:
- "This process has encountered a problem and needs to close"
- "This process tries to connect to microsoft.com"
- "You are prompted to debug when browsing some web pages"
- "This process prevents Windows from shutting down properly. "
- "This process uses an excessive amount of memory"
- "This process causes a Blue Screen of Death"
How to Remove DAO.DLL errors ?
If Windows notifies you of DAO.DLL errors, the cause may be the result of damaged or corrupted registry entries. In most cases, it helps to check the Windows registry for DAO.DLL errors!
To Fix (DAO.DLL) errors you will need to follow the 3 steps below:
Step1: >>Download (DAO.DLL) Fix Tool.<<
Step2: Left click the "Scan" button to Auto Scan.
Step3: Finally, click "Start Repair" button. The Fix complete.